Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and was able to welcome in the new year with high hopes and lots of happiness!!!


Due to being a college student and having absolutely no money, I decided to make my friend's Christmas presents this year. These are the results! I was pretty excited with the way they turned out! All of the photos are amysuggphotography originals :) If you like what you see and would like for me to create something for you, let me know! I am thinking about making more to sell! The prices would most likely range from $5-$20 (depending on the amount of letters). If you're even considering it, contact me and we can work something out! I had a ton of fun making these and I would love to make more!











I will end this post with a list of my 2011 resolutions (there are a lot, so buckle your seat belt):

1. Spend more time with my Lord and Savior everyday!!!
2. Remember: INAM (It's Not About Me)
3. Make Spring, 2011 the best semester EVER (it's my last one!)
4. Work harder in all of my relationships
5. Have a good attitude in situations where it is easy to have a bad one
6. Be more punctual (in other words: be on time!)
7. Work out at least twice a week and eat healthier (of course... isn't this always a resolution?)
8. Don't worry or stress out (too much) about the future (according to my good friend, Darci, no one has ever died from not knowing what the future holds. I just need to remember Jeremiah 29:11 and 1 Peter 5:7)
9. Don't overload myself!!!
10. Save money
11. Be better about calling/texting people back right away
12. Finish out my college career with a 4.0
13. In the craziness of life, take time away everyday to do something I love and enjoy (like being with the ones I love and my photography!)

I think 13 resolutions is a good amount of things to work on for right now :) If I think of more later on, I will let you know!

I'm looking forward to 2011! Even my fortune cookie from the other day said, "Many successes will accompany you this year", so I have a good peaceful feeling about 2011 :) Here's to the new year and whatever God may bring with it! I pray that everyone else may also have a peace about this year too! Just remember, God is in control and HE knows best :)

Thank you for reading my blog and for your continuing support in my photography! It means more to me than words will ever be able to express!!!
I love you all!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

  1. amy! I love the letters! Do you happen to have a B,E,L (2 L's)? :o) precious frames too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I DO!!! :)) What's your e-mail? I can show you what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is kali.bell@okstate.edu... thanks! can you include prcing too

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i'd like to register for the letter R for my wedding.....do u have one of those scanner guns i can play with?

    -Leo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo!!! I will make one for you no charge! It will be my wedding present to you :) i miss you A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww that's so sweet of u! i miss u too! on ur next break from school, u should come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just might have to!!! You should come visit too if you ever get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete