Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mi Familia

For Christmas, my dad asked for a family portrait done by amysuggphotography :) These are the results! I obviously had to use my tri-pod, but I think they turned out pretty good (especially the last one we all took together)! The other pictures are of my dad and our dog, Muffy. My dad and Muffy are like two peas in a pod, if you couldn't already tell from these pictures, ha! I love my family :) I have the most amazing parents anyone could ever ask for! You can read all about how wonderful they are in my "To all of my loved ones" page on my blog. The Lord has definitely blessed me with very loving parents who support me though everything! I am so grateful for everything they have done for me and I hope they know how much I love and appreciate them!
I love you, mom and dad! TIAB!!!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11
















2 comments:

  1. not everyone can take their own family portraits, u got skillz slugg!
    miss u bunches :)

    -Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) Thank you, Leo!!!
    I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete