Friday, December 17, 2010

VOTE Ashley and Kyle!!!

These two lovely people are Ashley Leonard and Kyle Buthod, and they are running for Oklahoma State University's 2011 SGA presidents. Ashley and Kyle are so great! I have known Kyle for a few years now and he has always been the guy who can put a smile on your face no matter what! He is such a funny, sweet, caring person and a true friend to everyone he meets. I recently met Ashley, but I can already tell that she is a fun, loving, and genuine person! Ashley and Kyle are both such driven, involved, hard-working, intensional, dedicated, passionate people who I know would rock at being the future SGA presidents. I can not think of two other people who would be more perfect for these positions than Ashley and Kyle! They are truly amazing people who care and love this campus and people in it so much.

Learn more about Ashley and Kyle and their awesome campaign message at their website:
http://www.ashleyandkyle.org/
And be sure to vote! Voting begins on March 1st at 8 a.m. and ends on March 2nd at 5 p.m. To vote for Ashley and Kyle, please visit http://www.osusga.com/

So vote for Ashley and Kyle!!! I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed! I wish them both the best and I know that God has both of their futures in His hands, which is the best place it can be :) Love you both!!!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11










No comments:

Post a Comment