Sunday, December 5, 2010

Katie and Shane

This lovely engaged couple is Katie and Shane. They met in high school through FFA, and have been together ever since (3 1/2 years to be precise)! They plan on getting married in March 2012 in Yukon, Oklahoma. Katie and Shane's relationship is so precious (if you cannot tell from these pictures)! I am really excited that God has placed these two together, because from the short time that I have known them, I can already tell they are perfect for each other!

Katie and Shane- Congratulations on your engagement!!! I am so happy for the two of you :) I pray for a long life of love and happiness together in your marriage! Thank you for letting me apart of this special time in your lives! I enjoyed meeting both of you and seeing your love for one another unfold right in front of me. You two are wonderful! God bless!!!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11

























































No comments:

Post a Comment