Monday, November 22, 2010

Brandon Michael Harris

This is Brandon Harris. He is a senior at Chisholm High School getting ready to graduate in May, 2011. He hopes to go Oklahoma State University (yeah!!!) and attend their vet program. I like Brandon because he is a die-hard Cowboy fan! His mom told me that his favorite color is OSU Orange and that he wears an OSU shirt just about everyday. Even on the day we took this photo shoot he was in a hurry because he "didn't want to miss the Cowboy game". Haha. I LOVE meeting people who love OSU just as much as I do :)

Brandon - Good luck with your last few months in High School!!! Enjoy them because they will go by fast! I hope you get into the college of your dreams (OSU) and absolutely love it! If you're anything like me, you will love it here!!! As you enter this new chapter in your life, I hope and wish you the best in everything you encounter. These will be the best and most fun 4 (or more if you pursue vet school) years of your life! I know I don't know you very well, but just from meeting you on this shoot, I can tell you are a very humble and genuine guy! You will do great in college :) Let me know if you ever need anything! I know this school inside and out and just like you... I am a die-hard fan! Good luck and congratulations on finishing up this chapter to begin a new and exciting one!!!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11















No comments:

Post a Comment