Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nixon Family

This wonderful family is the Nixon family! The Nixons hold a special place in my heart because I have had the great opportunity to get to know them very well. The cute redhead is my amazing boyfriend, Joe. His parents are Glaida and Mike and his brothers are Garron and Coy. This family is without a doubt one of my favorite families ever! The love they have for each other and for other people is so evident and genuine and it's something that I definitely admire. They know just how to make everyone around them feel loved and welcomed. They are so much fun to be around and I just love their company! I feel very blessed to know this family as well as I do :)

Dear Nixon Family-
Thank you for allowing me to take your family portraits! Being able to capture something as beautiful and precious as the love your family possesses was a great honor for me. Thank you for everything yall have done for me and just know that I love each of you very much! I pray God blesses each of you in everything you do in life.

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11
















No comments:

Post a Comment