Saturday, July 10, 2010

imago Dei

One of my best friends, Darci Prothro, recently celebrated her 22nd birthday. In fact, she is a 4th of July baby, so she gets fireworks on her birthday every year :) This year when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she responded with, "a photo shoot!" So that's what I gave her :) These pictures are some of my favorite shots from her birthday shoot. Darci is amazingly gorgeous (as you can tell) so doing this photo shoot with her was WAY easy! I had so much fun taking these pictures of her. Favorite memory:
Amy: Darci, laugh!
Darci: Make me laugh!
Amy: How?
Darci: I don't know... act like Allan or Joe!
Ba haha... that will make anyone laugh! Anyway, happy birthday Darci! I hope you like your pictures and that you had a WONDERFUL 22nd! I love you bes fran!!!

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11








































No comments:

Post a Comment