Monday, July 5, 2010

I promise promise...

This lovely couple is Courtney (my amazing roomie!) and her boyfriend, Brady. I did a photo shoot with them and I could NOT have been happier about the way the pictures turned out! It had nothing to do with my shooting, but it had everything to do with the couple I was shooting. I love Courtney and Brady together! Their love for each other is so evident and they are definitely a couple that many others can look up to in many different ways. I feel very privledged that I had the opportunity to catch their love for each other on camera. They made it so easy! At one point, Brady even dipped Courtney and kissed her! So cute! Courtney and Brady - Thank you for letting me shoot the two of you and capture something as beautiful and your love on camera. I pray for your happiness in the future and cannot wait to see what God has in store for the both of you! I love you, roomie! And I love you, Brady, for taking such good care of one of my best friends! God bless both of you :)

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11


























1 comment:

  1. ok...
    1. i love the field theyre in!!
    2. courtney = perfection
    3. theyre adorable and these shots are so presh!
    love you amy sugg :)

    ReplyDelete