Friday, October 22, 2010

Long Time No Post!

Hello friends!

I am SO sorry I haven't posted anything new in such a long time! I am student teaching this semester and it literally consumes my life! However, I have been VERY blessed with so many incredible photography opportunities this semester! I have done a couples shoot, an engagement shoot, a family portrait shoot, and a senior photo shoot :) Praise Jesus!!! He really helps me take time away from my schedule to do the things I love, like photography! Anyway, I hope to have all of those photo shoots uploaded within the next couple of weeks, so be checking back frequently to see them all :) I am really excited about how each photo shoot turned out!

Let me know if you are in need of a photographer for anything! I am officially charging for my photography business now that I have some experience under my belt, but I do not charge very much. In fact, I can almost guarantee you that I am probably the cheapest photographer you will find! So let me know what you have going on, and we can work something out :)

I love you all and I appreciate all of your love, prayers, and faith in my photography and in me! Remember to keep your eyes peeled for new shoots coming really soon :)

In Christ,
Amy
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment