Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FORE!

For Father's Day, my daddy drove up to Stillwater for the weekend and we went golfing together! The last time I went golfing I was probably 10 years old, but my father, Everett Sugg, is a great golfer (although he wont admit it). He took me out and "re-taught" me the ropes. I didn't do as bad as I expected myself to do... but I still didn't do that great. I think I lost at least 5 or 6 golf balls in a pond, creek, who knows where, and so on. But I ended up having a great time and I want to go back again soon to try again!

Daddy - I hope you had as much as I did during our golf adventure. My favorite quote of the day was from you: "Amy! We came out here to play golf! NOT to take pictures of everything!" Ba haha. Sorry, daddy! But in all seriousness, I enjoyed our weekend together a lot! This was our first weekend to kind of chill and just hang out and not move or run from place to place! I enjoyed our time together! I know everybody says this about their dads, but I really do have the best dad ever! I am very lucky and blessed! Thank you for being such a great role model figure to me and for supporting me, loving me, encouraging me, helping me, guiding me, and so much more! I appreciate it all so much! Happy Father's Day! I love you, TIAB!!! xoxo






Add Video


























No comments:

Post a Comment